We are scheduled to begin summer workouts and conditioning during the week of July 6, 2020. This is according to the recent release from the Indiana Department of Education. Expect additional information in the coming weeks regarding details about dates, times, restrictions, etc.
Several items MUST be completed on by Parents/Athletes PRIOR to participating in any workouts.
- IHSAA physical must be on file.
- Athletes who had a completed physical on file in the Monrovia Athletic Office for the 2019-2020 season are not required to complete another physical for the 2020-2021 season.
- If you feel there is an error and the physical is not checked off in your account, please contact the Monrovia Athletic Department.
- Rank One online paperwork must be completed
- The Rank One online paperworkcas includes the Monrovia Athletic Handbook, Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement, Informed Consent Form, Pledge and Consent Form, Permission to Photograph/Videotape, Disclaimer for Risk Injury, Insurance Information, Parent/Coach Communication Form, and the newly added IHSAA Health History Questionnaire.
- These forms can be found at Rank One Sport. Students will use their lunch ID numbers to log in. Students who are new in Monroe-Gregg School District will not be in the system and need to contact
ALL OF THESE MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ANY WORKOUTS FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON
*The concussion impact test (IMP) will be conducted by the school’s certified athletic trainer. This can NOT be completed at home and will remain unchecked until the test has been completed at a later time.