Coaches Corner w/ Fred Wuertley
Head Coach – 8th Grade Girls 🏀
Assistant Coach – High School 🥎
1. Where did you go to high school? College?
Monrovia High School
2. Tell us about your family.
Family of 8 sisters and brothers all went to Monrovia High School
3. What are your hobbies?
4. Who is your hero?
My first boss after I Graduated he was like a dad to me
5. What is your favorite meal?
Anything from Texas Road House
6. What is your favorite zoo animal?
7. What is your favorite board game?
8. What is your favorite Movie? Fav TV Show?
9. What would be your ‘go-to’ song on karaoke night?
Any thing from Vince Gill
10. What is your most memorable moment as a coach?
They have all been good
11. Think back to when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up
Professional Basketball player
12. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Never give up
13. What is your favorite quote?
Always give one hundred percent and never say can’t
14. Who was your favorite coach, and why?
My High School Basketball Coach He knew how to make you want to be the best
15. What’s the best thing about being a part of the Monrovia Bulldogs Community
Getting to know all the parents from the girls basketball and softball teams